10AM - 4PM FOR LAMBING LIVE
Opening 10th February, through out February, March and April
Closed every Monday for "Muck out Monday" (except school holidays and bank holidays)
Lamb feeding 11am & 2pm
Come down to the farm at one of the busiest times of the year.
Easter on the Farm
Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Bunny will be here on the Birchfield farm
- Lots of baby animals to see
- Pet lamb feeding everyday 11am & 2pm
- Woodland walk
- Guinea pig petting
- Meet the new baby calves
- Crazy caterpillar ride
Open Farm Sunday
10th June 2018 - Gates open at 10 am - 4pm
We will be opening our gates once again this year for Open Farm Sunday. Come and experience what life is like on our farm and see what we do, what crops we grow and what animals live here.
- We do farm tours,
- Watch sheep shearing
- Watch the cows been milked and learn more about how we make our Ice cream
- Meet our pigs and try your hand at pig handling
- Explore on our woodland walk
- Childrens activities and much much more!
Pick your own strawberries
Come spend your day in the sun, picking your very own strawberries.
and prepare to be a-maized!!!
Opens 28th July - 2nd September
10 - 5pm Daily Last admission 4pm
Maize Maze there are plenty of other great things to do at Birchfield Farm ...
- Beautiful sunflower mini maze
- Guinea pig petting
- Sand pit - Pedal go karts
- Bale mountain - Bouncy castle
- Crazy caterpillar - Woodland walk
Pumpkin festival on the farm
Come down to the farm and pick your perfect pumpkin from the patch where they are grown - there are 1000s to choose from !
You can then take your pumpkin to the carving shed where you can get creative and design a spooky face .
Lots of other activities going on through the day :
- Ride the Grain train through the corn maze and see what's hiding in there .
- Try knock down some targets on the corn cannon
- Pig racing at 1:30
- Ride the pumpkin express ( children only )
- 13th-14th October
- 20th -31st October
- Open 10am -4pm
Magical Christmas Experience
Come see Santa and his elves busy at work in the woodland grotto. Santa will have his reindeer for you to see as well and you are more than welcome to take photos as a memory of your magical visit to Birchfield Ice Cream Farm.
- November 24th - 25th
- December 1st - 2nd
- Monday 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December
Take your sleigh ride to Santa with twinkling lights to guide the way for a truly magical experience
Late nights are available on Friday evenings from 30th November 5.30pm - 7pm