On the farm
Come and see what life is like on a real working farm.
Also guinea pig petting and a chance to look at our lambs, piglets and calves in the barn.
The Farm and Café will be closed 1st October - 5th October in preparation for our Pumpkin Festival.
Pumpkin festival on the farm
Come down to the farm and pick your perfect pumpkin from the patch where they are grown - there are 1000s to choose from !
You can then take your pumpkin to the carving shed where you can get creative and design a spooky face .
Lots of other activities going on through the day :
- Ride the Grain train through the corn maze and see what's hiding in there .
- Try knock down some targets on the corn cannon
- Ride the pumpkin express ( children only )
- OPENING SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER - 31ST OCTOBER
- Open 10am -4pm
Magical Christmas Experience
Come see Santa and his elves busy at work in the woodland grotto. Santa will have his reindeer for you to see as well and you are more than welcome to take photos as a memory of your magical visit to Birchfield Ice Cream Farm.
- November 24th - 25th
- December 1st - 2nd
- Monday 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December
Take your sleigh ride to Santa with twinkling lights to guide the way for a truly magical experience
Late nights are available on Friday evenings from 30th November 5.30pm - 7pm